Business System Analyst (Automation)
- Evaluating complex business use cases, understanding system information, collecting and conveying requirements for the development team
- Governing the software development team through the solutions to be developed
- Analyzing best practices, designing new solutions, writing specifications, creating workflow diagrams
- Coordinating knowledge transfer, creating business documentation
- Creating reports and trends for the developed application utilization and performance
- University degree in IT (programming specialization is advantage)
- Experience in IT system planning and/or implementation
- Experience in software development and lifecycle management
- Experience in business processes
- English advanced level
- Comprehensive IT knowledge (networks, operating systems and interfaces)
- Analytical thinking
- Prototype visualization skills
- Software design skills
- Stable cooperation, communication and presentation skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.