C++ Developer (DHCP Solutions)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
Deutsche Telekom Technik (DTT) company, the part of Deutsche Telekom AG group, starts a new project. The goal of the project is to develop and maintain DHCP-solutions for DTT. First phase includes development of DHCP-Server for FTTH service and DHCP-Relay Agent for FTTB service. Technologies and instruments to be used in the project - KEA by ISC, GitLab, SonarQube, Nexus, Ansible, Swagger.
- Integration of open-source components providing DHCP functionality;
- Implementation of DHCP-Configuration;
- Development of a DHCP Packet Inspection component;
- REST-API Development;
- Test-сases Development;
- Interface Design and Documentation.
- Programming languages - C++, Python is considered as a benefit;
- Markup Languages - JSON, YAML & XML;
- RDBMS - My SQL;
- OS - Linux;
- Good language skills - spoken and written English.
Would be your plus:
- Good communication skills;
- High level of personal responsibility;
- Willing to learn;
- Customer oriented.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).