СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
C# Developer (MessApp)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
MessApp - mobile application for fieldservice engineers.
With the MessApp (Measuring App) a technician can without calling to the technical measuring station, request and receive measurement results of connected network elements directly to the smartphone.
- Work in agile (scrum) international distributed team for one of the mobile applications for fieldservice engineers;
- Develop in XAMARIN;
- Participate in agile scrum meetings with SM, PO (demo, retro, planning).
- High motivation to work with C# technology, strong knowledge;
- Desire and willingness to work in an agile project;
- Pronounced willingness to travel;
- XAMARIN would be a plus;
- ASP.net core;
- Agile experience;
- Usability & user experience;
- German English from B1 level.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.