Cloud Application Operation "DevOps Engineer"
- Development, Implementation, operation and documentation for cloud projects, solutions and products
- Collaboration and controlling in DevOps topics for agile methods (consulting and operations projects)
- Deployment Automation with Infrastructure-as-Code and configuration management tools
- Development, enhancements and optimization for continuous integration, continuous delivery
- Application transformation using cloud-native-architecture
- Support for programming tasks (Python, Java)
- Successfully completed study of computer science or comparable graduation respectively professional experience in comparable position
- Deep experience in DevOps environment
- Programming experience in Python, Java or other programming languages
- Understand different development best practices and methods (e.g. CI/CD, git workflows)
- Basic knowledge in handling with Linux
- Experience in cloud environment / cloud technologies -> current focus is on AWS, but Azure also on the horizon based on our customer request
- Knowledge of infrastructure capabilities (network, VMs, OS)
- Can create structured documentation
- English language skills
- Eager to learn new technology skills and pass certifications
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.