Cloud Architect DevOps for AWS
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slovakia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
Analyse, design, develop and implement AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud products in order to provide the customer with a cloud solution of a given quality level fitting customer technical application requirements.
- Design, develop, test, implement and support cloud components and applications in order to deliver T-Systems quality standard cloud product portfolio.
- Build and develop concepts, processes and methods for automation, optimization and standardization to satisfy T-Systems efficiency and automation requirements.
- Provide advice or information at request or at own initiative to all relevant employees or customers regarding technical aspects of cloud products.
- Provide project deliverables in order to fulfil the project scope.
Job specific accountabilities:
- Consult and implement Amazon Cloud based technologies to satisfy T-Systems innovation strategy.
- Provide overall solutions and principles in planning, developing and implementing AWS public cloud products to satisfy T-Systems business requirements.
- Manage and organize the transfer into AWS public cloud applications in order to efficiently and effectively fulfil project deliverables.
- Design, develop, and implement architecture of cloud services.
- Mentor developers to spread knowledge level in the team and develop their skills.
- Act as key technical lead and solve and coordinate activities across related technologies/outside own team.
- Cafeteria - individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Possibility of Home office
- Pension savings contribution
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Diversity Program
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Work life Coaching
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Metro card
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Rotations possibilities
Minimum monthly salary is 2100€ brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
- High school degree
- 5 year, valid certifications in given technologies
- Technical overview in related fields
- General Networking, Backup & Restore overview
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX systems
- Knowledge of Middleware (Apache, IIS, SunONE, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic)
- Knowledge of JAVA, PHP, PERL
- Experience in VMware technologies
- Shell scripting
- Eng C1
The most trustworthy partner in
information and communication
T-Systems Slovakia was established in Slovakia in 2006 with the goal of providing information and communication (ICT) outsourcing solutions for the global corporate clientele of the Deutsche Telekom AG Group. The company has been based in Košice since its establishment. It was established as a subsidiary of T-Systems International GmbH, which has its head office in Germany and is a part of the global Deutsche Telekom AG Group.
The Slovak company provides outsourcing services for corporate customers in Germany, the European Union and at a global level. The size and breadth of activities and quality of work delivered by T-Systems Slovakia is a major reason why the T-Systems brand is the market leader in Germany and one of the big four ICT service providers in Europe.
The company has used the last decade to grow from nothing to the second-largest IT company in Slovakia and the second-largest employer in the east of the country. T-Systems Slovakia had 3,850 employees in Košice at the end of 2016, which makes it the second-largest shared service center in Slovakia and one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia.
Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, our company has the fastest growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.