In OTC Operations we have a unique work environment. We are the only one team in Public Cloud area in Hungary that is not managing end-user applications on an existing Public Cloud platform. In contrast to that, we are deploying and operating the cloud backends, starting from Hardware, Compute, Storage, Physical Networking, Virtualization, Cloud Infrastructure Services, Platform as a Service elements like database solutions, up to higher level value added services, like advanced databases, Big Data solutions, Artificial Intelligence, and several more. We operate our cloud following agile methodology in self-driven teams, responsible for the different components of the platform.
With us you have the possibility for flexible working hours and home office. We will offer you internal as well as external trainings to learn state-of-the-art leading technology.
Apply immediately if you have:
- Hands-on experience with Linux administration in virtualized environments
- Deep understanding of the Linux Operating System (at least with RHEL/CentOS), services and common networking protocols
- Participated in managing large numbers of systems with configuration management solutions. In addition to definite Ansible knowledge, experiences with Chef or Puppet or Terraform or any similar approaches are also valuable
- Solid knowledge in managing highly available platforms at any levels, and proactive monitoring the healthiness of them as well.
- Technical English knowledge oral and written as well
- High level, strategical view on designing large-scale infrastructures and business services across multiple datacenters
- Experience with ITIL Service Management processes and/or in Agile/Scrum teams
- Ability to automate repetitive tasks, even in extremely complex and continuously evolving environments
- Strong understanding and working experiences with any popular Public Cloud
- Constant focus on IT security
- Any OpenStack knowledge is strongly wished, concentrating on Nova and Neutron
- You can bring new ideas to your team but can also adapt yourself to the given technical possibilities.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.