Cloud Native Software Developer (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
Our vision: We make Public Cloud Services with their benefits consumable for Deutsche Telekom.
As Service Hub in Telekom IT we provide public Cloud platforms & services for using by the applications. We develop easy to use solutions for handling the different cloud capabilities and security obligations.
We work as a SAFe Agile Release Train.
- Work as an agile software engineer as part of an agile team.
- Designing and developing highly reliable and scalable distributed system
- Working with team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Engaging and working with customers and dependencies to ensure the quality delivery.
- Maintaining current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.
- Mentoring other engineers
- BSc in computer science (or related) or comparable qualification
- 3+ years of experience in web-based software development
- Hands-on experience with release systems, versioning systems and CI/CD workflows and tools
- Experience with databases (relational/non-relational)
- Analytical thinking
- Fluent English
- German language
- Experience with AWS technologies
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.