Cloud Network Engineer
A BIT ABOUT YOU
We want you to join us on our exciting journey in Cloud DevOps, Automation and Telco! That’s why we want someone like this:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant area (not mandatory) like Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems, or any related study area.
- Fluency in English
- You have more than 5 years of experience in the field.
You can tick off several of the following boxes with the knowledge and experience you possess:
- Automation and DevOps experience:
- Pipeline management (CI/CD) working with GIT, Ansible and related tools, and Infrastructure as Code delivery, operations and troubleshooting
- DevOps tools and scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ansible, SQL knowledge, Git)
- Networking experience:
- Understanding of DC underlay networking - Baremetal (x86 servers) operations and maintenance (leading of RMA, 2nd level support)
- Experience with overlay networking such as Software Defined Networks (SDN) - like OVS, OVN
- Cloud Experience:
- Cloud (OpenStack, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP) experience, including cloud administration
- Linux system administration (Ubuntu, centos)
- KVM Virtualization / libvirt
- Object storage based on CEPH as storage solution
- Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
- Monitoring network performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, swit
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
We need a serious and motivated team player as follows:
- You are a proactive, self-starter who takes pride in job ownership and creates ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- You are experienced in contributing to a self-organizing and collaborative team environment
- Able to work in DevOps mode with agile/scrum (sprints) delivery methods
- Able to effectively collaborate online - fully remote teams, and be part multinational team which is located in: Germany, Romania, Hungary, Greece, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Spain & Czech Republic
- Design, built and delivery of technical services to enable telco production across Europe
- Participate in an on-call rotation (for stand-by operations) - week days and weekends
- Documentation of everyday activities in a thorough way to enable the reduction and elimination of human intervention through the automation in operations via automation
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS?
Good Question! Finally, the part you are really interested in:
- Value-oriented innovation culture combined with unique resources and capabilities
- Diverse team with continuous top rates on employee satisfaction
- International collaboration with top domain experts and inspiring leaders
- Influence on the d
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
About Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Service, s.r.o. company was established in 2015 and is part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. DT Cloud Services focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization.
We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Cloud Services affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. [LP1] : Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Cloud Services entity as a controller. The respective Cloud Services entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EE, having its seat at Fragkoklisias str. 9, 15125 Marousi of Attica, Athens, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services S.R.L. having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services d.o.o. having its seat at Radnicka cesta 21, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Kft. having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Sp. z o.o. having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Cloud Services entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greece: email@example.com
- Romania: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatia: email@example.com
- Hungary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poland: email@example.com
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.