Cloud Transformation Consultant
Key Performance Indicators / Key responsibilities and deliverables:
KPIs / Key deliverables:
- Revenues from sales of Pan-Net products and services, Leads and opportunities generated, Contracted TCO, Deals closed
- Sales and Customer Relationship Managemegement for specified customers
- Overall responsibility: position will be located in Slovakia but will be responsible for pre-sales and sales on international level (primarily in Europe)
Detailed job description, responsibilities:
- Identify target customers and sales opportunities with the clients, engage with prospects to understand their business and technical challenges and map them to DT PN products and solutions.
- Lead business development (e.g. marketing, sales), through writing proposals, pricing, risk management, negotiations, and contracting as well as transitioning from sales to project/program setup
- Consult customers on how to transform their current workloads to the cloud using pan-net.cloud products.
- Create customer technical documentation and presentations that define the solution, develop sales documentation.
- Prepare business offers, service agreemnetns, contracts, changre requests proposals including technical and commercial aspects, prepare the business cases and other relevant commercial and contractual documents needed for business decisions and establishment of the legal relationships
- Educate the customer and internal stakeholders on cloud native principles. Engage as subject matter expert on IaaS/XaaS solutions.
- Work closely with the product team, engineering and support teams as well as other business partners in articulating solutions to customer.
- Gather technical requirements, develop cost effective design and solutions, and present to customers. Engage with solution teams, product managers and other functional teams in the company to deliver the best experience to the customer.
- Lead customer facing presentations, solution envisioning, and proof of concepts.
- Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions.
- Lead and response to RFI, RFP, RFQ, RFx and proposal developments, close deals and manage contract negotiations.
- Promote the products and soulution at industry events, customer events and other venues.
- University degree – Master in computer science, telecommunications, economics or related fields (or an equivalent to the local degree of the originating country)
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- More than 5 years experience in field of activity
- Hands-on experience with one or multiple public cloud offerings (AWS; GC, Azure)
- Practical experience in cloud adoption and cloud transformation
- Ability to conduct live cloud product demonstration for customers
- Experience with opensource tools for cloud adoption preferred (e.g. openstack, terraform, ansible,..)
- Experience with telco applications and their requirements for cloud migration preferred.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task, and work with global distributed teams. Open to travel internationally
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills, Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in coordinating and managing in cross functional and international teams
- Ability to manage stakeholders across hierarchies and communicate with the executive positiotions
- English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- communication skills
- coordination skills
- excellent organizational skills
- intercultural competencies and experience in leading internationally staffed teams
- interpersonal skills with the ability to build up relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- strong negotiation skills
- main interfaces for the position: NatCos, internal Pan-Net employees, other PanNet companies
Other soft skills, competences:
- Strategic thinking
- Highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel
- Experience Cloud solutions practical use
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Oulook) – advanced
- AWS, GCP, Azure cloud and/or Openstack
Cloud native frameworks and tools (CNCF)
Cloud maturity models
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.