Company's G&A Analyst for T-Systems Netherlands
Support customers (managers/ internal customers) in a variety of ways:
- Transparency of business results, finance & processes in the company.
- To prevent customers from making inefficient decisions which are based on strategy of division.
- To provide all relevant controlling information to customers which are used for decision making.
- To coordinate preparation of the plans & sub- plans, which are oriented to ensure successful future of the company.
- To develop & maintain controlling systems.
- Actively participates in the weekly finance meetings
- Provides financial support to Head of Finance and controllers of this LBU
- Calculating tariffs for Facilities/HR/PQIT
- Set up distribution cycles for booking costs per month
- Bonus calculations and setting for the new year
- Bottom up budgeting and IPF steering
- Month end closing
- Accruals for missing costs , check workflow and process Internal accruals via Smart-IC
- Check bookings on the costcenter level
- Compare actuals with budget and forecast and provide explanations for results review
- Provide actuals to budget and forecast for G&A owners with detailed variations
- INTL month end reporting of numbers
- Prepare monthly forecast for all G&A departments and upload into BPC and provide variations
- Business partnering with LBU NL G&A owners and their respective International departments
- Check and approve shopping cards
- Special Factors (SF) reporting and alignment with HR and management
- Other ad hoc requirements
• Involved in projects for the G&A departments
• Advice and inform managers G&A regarding developments
• Audit support for the finance team
• General support to the finance team in case of leave
• Documentation of processes
• Other ad hoc requirements
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Diners credit card
For more information about benefits visit - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1350 EUR/brutto.
- University education (Bachelor’s degree) in Business Administration / Economics or similar
- Minimum 4 years of experience in respective field
- English - advanced (C1)
IT Technical skills
- MS Office - expert
- Excel/Pivot tables/Data processing - expert
- Communication skill - advanced
- Negotiation skills - advanced
- Presentation skills - advanced
- SAP - advanced
- Budgeting - intermediate
- Business case creation - intermediate
- E2E financial process understanding - advanced
- Profitability improvements - advanced
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.