СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Configuration Manager / DevOps ( Cloud Billing )
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product.
Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen).
Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Automating the development cycle of the application
- Maintenance and improvement of development infrastructure
- Build up and support production infrastructure
- Close work with development/test teams
- Experience in administering RHEL / CentOS or other *nix OS
- Knowledge of scripting language (shell, Python, etc.)
- Experience in setting up CI (Jenkins) and build systems (Maven)
- Experience with Git, Docker, Nginx, Nexus / Artifactory
- Experience with configuration management tools: Ansible
- Technical English (spoken/written).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in monitoring and alerting area (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK)
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Kafka
- Experience with container orchestration platforms (Rancher, Kubernetes, Nomad)
- Experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, GCloud).
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.