- Analyzes client workplace solutions belonging to customer ordered applications
- Compares clients’ needs to the T-Systems offering, identifies gaps and discrepan-cies belonging to customer ordered applications
- Participates in standard application integrations or software deployment tasks only to be informed
- Taking part in customer meetings with technical and / or organizational topics
- Receiving software order for new/updated customer software
- Maintains a thorough understanding of T-Systems’ managed workplace services business system configurations and features
- Software certification (application readiness) and evaluation for customer ordered applications
- Creates packaging order for scripting factory for customer ordered applications
- Technical Approval of software packages ordered by customer
- Managing UAT of software packages ordered by customer and Core Apps and for DriverPacks and Utilities
- Preparing and ordering SW Mass Rollout for customer ordered packages and for Core Apps and for DriverPacks and Utilities
- Client related Problem Management (OS, CoreApps, hardware, driver, customer applications) - participating in problem solving
- Manages the resolution of problems and changes for customer software only
- 3rd Level Support and Problems via email for customer ordered applications
- 3+ years experience in multinional IT environments (process + technologies)
- Experience in Microsoft technologies (W10 client, Win Server 2012 + 2016 installation, configuration, troubleshooting)
- Experiance in softwaredeployement (SCCM // DSM)
- Basic Cloud Computing Solutions (Citrix preferred)
- MSI technology
- Modern Apps MSIX, App-V
- ITIL knowledge (with cert) is advantage
- English skill is advantage
- Certification in Windows 10 (welcome, but purely optional)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.