Customer Solution Analyst (Open Telekom Cloud - Managed Services)
- We as the Open Telekom Cloud (OTC) Managed Services are looking for a Customer Solution Analyst to support our new customers first steps
- Open Telekom Cloud is one of the top performing and fastest growing OpenStack based public cloud provider on the European market. The OTC Managed Services is operating and developing services to enhance the capability of the OTC platform and provide End-to-End solutions for our customers
- You will be responsible to plan and coordinate the integration of client’s applications and technologies within the operated application environment and perform solution development and implementation activities related to it
- You can drive the customer experience to the highest as the first contact, strengthening the relationship with customers of the Open Telekom Cloud and helping them to get the most out of their RFPs
- You will work together closely with our solution desinger, our SDMs and technical teams and in order to help them to provide the most suitable solution you will need to understand the requirements, relations and help the information flow between the stakeholders
- You will be responsible for the offer and bidding process, the management of the customer contracts therefore you will be involved in financial and billing topics too
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven knowledge in IT
- Knowledge and experience regarding financial and billing topics
- High level of knowledge in ITSM and ITIL processes
- Strong focus on customer centricity and overseeing global, local goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active and solution-oriented mindset and high attention to details
- Advanced English knowledge
- Advanced German knowledge
- ITIL V4 Foundation certification
- Knowledge in cloud technologies
- Experience in IT consultancy
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.