Customer Solution Analyst (Pécs)
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures
- Installs various types of software including operating systems and applications on a variety of hardware platforms including system updates, patches and configuration changes
- Provides deployment, installation and support of client-software for designated customer
- Manages the resolution of problems and changes for customer clients
- Participate in troubleshooting calls
- Ensure high quality of core client and image
- In-depth knowledge of client operating systems (Windows 7 & 10) including troubleshooting and deployment
- Basic knowledge of software distribution systems (SCCM)
- Basic Cloud Computing Solutions (Citrix preferred)
- Scripting Experiences (Powershell preferred)
- In-depth knowledge in Microsoft technologies
- Certification in Windows 7/10 (welcome, but purely optional)
- German knowledge at least B2 level
- English knowledge at least B2 (written)
- Microsoft and Citrix technology certificates
- Client orientation
- Independent thinking
- Good problem solving skills
- Team player attitude
- Ability to learn fast
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.