Data Engineer - Live and work in Germany!
Our company is looking for IT professionals, who are willing to work in Germany for 1-3 years.
We offer our employees german compensation package with full relocation support and similar position at DT-ITS HU afterwards.
Tasks in general as a Data Engineer:
- Actively participate in the development of data-driven processes and solutions
- Collaborate with Software & Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Architects to implement and maintain the standards and consistency for the data-pipelines and best practices
- Provide development estimates on projects and tasks
- Collaborate in an agile environment with scrum masters, product owners, product managers, clients, business partners and technical teams
- Participate in documentation (program documentation, user manual, administrator guide, etc.)
- Work on troubleshooting and problem fixing
- Stay up to date with industry trends and state-of-the-art data analytics solutions
- Willingness to work in Germany for 1-3 years
- Fluent English knowledge, German is an advantage
- Experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Ideally 2 years of proven track record in architecting, designing and operationalization of data and analytics solutions.
- Experience with agile methodologies
To get more detailed information, please check out our landing page and apply now: https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.hu/nemetallas/
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.