Data Science and Robotic Process Automation Trainee (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
This is your opportunity to join an expanding international Robotics and Artificial Intelligence program. We are looking for a new Data Science and Robotic Process Automation Trainee to join our Service HUB. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams within Agile Release Trains (Safe 4.6) using English on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Robotic Process Automation Developers to design, develop, test and implement AI and RPA solutions.
- Collaborate with software developers, system operators and ML engineers to manage code releases.
- Participate in support activities including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and administration.
- Participate in the design of solution prototypes, in developing tools and “Proof of concept”.
- Support problem solving, knowledge management and creative thinking around AI and RPA initiatives.
- Support the event management team in organizing events
- Ideally currently working towards a BS or an MS in Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Huge interest in Data Science and/or Robotic Process Automation topics.
- Proactive and problem-solving mindset.
- Experienced with any programming language.
- Ability to work in team, good communication skills in written and verbal English
- Proficiency with Python is preferred.
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Experience working with JIRA
- Experience on any SQL or noSQL database.
- Experience with any popular machine learning framework (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTotrch, Keras..).
- Experience working in SCRUM or Kanban within SAFe 4.x
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!