Data scientist is conducting statistical analyses with support of machine learning techniques, and supports integration of results from analyses into existing solutions and business processes (determination of trends, patterns, prediction models).
- Analyzes and evaluates company-wide, complex databases using advanced analytics methods on modern data platforms.
- Data modelling/structuring: specifications for provision and determination of data for logical data models and structures.
- Conducts statistical analyses and uses machine learning techniques for integrating results from analyses into existing solutions and business processes (determination of trends, patterns, prediction models).
- Creates cost cases, technological and economic evaluations.
- Data transformation: handling of data enhancement, merging and expansion, filtering and consolidation.
- Together with IT, development of evaluation and control tools for different data sources for provision of required records.
- Prepares and presents decision templates and recommendations for action.
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000/brutto.
- Information technologies - Master´s degree
- ICT Analysis, Architecture & Design - 4 years
IT technical skills
- Design of Data Models - Advanced
- Data Analytics - visualization - Advanced
- Logical Data Modeling - Advanced
- Programming, scripting - Advanced
- Statistical Analysis and Measurement - Advanced
- Analytical Thinking - Advanced
- Crossfunctional Collaboration
- Strategic Thinking - Advanced
- Ability to Innovate- Advanced
- Intermediate python scripting skills, creating REST APIs, communicating with DBs, working in a linux environment
- Intermediate skills with data manipulation, preprocessing and crawling using Pandas.
- Experience creating ML models with TensorFlow (computer vision, NLP, etc.)
- Basic knowledge about most common AWS services (EC2, S3)
- Experience with basic DevOps tasks (building CI/CD pipelines for docker image building, deploying containers to AWS)
- Experience using a version control system (GitLab)
- English - Upper intermadiate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.