Data Warehouse Developer
Develops new and maintain existing source code of based applications in programming language like Java, ASP.Net or C# based on requirements of internal or external customers. These applications support usually automation of business processes.
Works independently or in project team on developing and building application for customer usage. Does not necessarily require senior developer’s support, can handle all phases of software development lifecycle by himself, especially for small or midsize applications. For junior developers serves as basic mentor.
We are looking for an experienced passionate and data warehouse developer to join our HR Analytics international team. HR Analytics team provides business intelligence solutions for T-Systems Human Resources management. The Data Warehouse part of team develops the central repository of historical Human Resources data from various source systems for international analytical reporting. A successful candidate should be able to design and develop data warehouse models that will drive decision making in a Human Resources business environment.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, and support an enterprise-level data warehouse that encompasses data from different source systems
- Develop ETL processes to support systems integration
- Gather business requirements from users
- Verify accuracy and consistency of data
- Create documentation for the data warehouse and market to the user community for adoption
- End-user acceptance testing and roll-out
- Work in a Microsoft SQL Server stack together with the Azure Cloud Platform Technologies
- Work with team-based deliveries in an agile environment.
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
For more information about benefits visit - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will be between 2000 - 2650 EUR/brutto.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in the development of high-quality database solutions.
- Well versed with SQL and relational databases. Data warehousing and Microsoft SQL Stack is a merit.
- Previous experiences with Microsoft Azure environment is an advantage
- You have experience working with source control (GIT preferred) and participating in Agile development.
- You are self-motivated individual contributor and great teammate with the ability to prioritize and communicate progress in a rapidly changing environment.
Preferred skills and experience:
- SQL scripting using Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and querying techniques using Microsoft SQL Server
- Dada Vault
- Power BI
- SSIS (Integration Services)
- SSAS (Analysis Services)
- Understanding of business requirements
- Understanding of Agile concepts
- Understanding of Data-warehousing concepts
- Developer knowledge in areas of Microsoft SQL, database modeling, ETL-process, business intelligence & reporting, GitLab
- Application setups (data load management, scheduling processes, event triggers, event chains, etc.)
- Jenkins pipelines
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.