Senior technical expert responsible for design and implementation of an assigned technology.
- Design, develop, test, implement and support ICT components and applications in order to deliver quality standard product portfolio.
- Build and develop concepts, processes and methods for automation, optimization and standardization to satisfy efficiency and automation requirements.
- Provide advice or information at request or at own initiative to all relevant employees or customers regarding technical aspects of products.
- Provide project deliverables in order to fulfil the project scope.
- Consult and implement new innovative technologies to satisfy innovation strategy.
- Provide overall solutions and principles in planning, developing and implementing new products to satisfy business requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement architecture of services based on platform requirements.
- Mentor and train co-workers to spread knowledge level and develop their skills.
- Act as key technical lead and solve and coordinate activities across related technologies/outside own team.
- Provide consulting services to project teams on areas of expertise.
- Research and development in assigned technology, determine business requirements, propose changes and develop implementation plans.
- Analyzing, designing, developing and implementing in PL/SQL
- Performance tuning
- Housekeeping of agents
- Developing database agents
- 2nd or 3rd level support for database agents and base agents (installation and re-installation)
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
For more information about benefits - http:// https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2050/brutto.
- Information technologies - Master´s degree
- Information technologies - 5 years
IT technical skills
- Operating systems - expert
- Networking - expert
- Security - advanced
- Programming languages - advanced
- Virtualisation - advanced
- Field specific applications - expert
- Communication - expert
- Analytical thinking - expert
- Team cooperations - expert
- Training and mentoring - expert
- Presentatio skills - expert
- Negotiation skills - expert
- Project management - basic
- Leadership skills - basic
- Quality management - intermediate
- SCRUM/Agile frameworks knowledge is advantage.
- We are working with an Oracle DB on Linux operating systems.
- We are currently migrating to Oracle Enterprise DB on Exa Data (DBaaS).
- For maintaining and developing the database advanced skills in SQL and PL/SQL is crucial.
- For maintaining and developing the database measuring agents advanced skills in UNIX shell scripting is necessary.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipe lines is advantage.
- English - advanced (C1)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.