- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 5 лет и более
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Русский
- Functional Area:
Technology and Networks
ICT / IT Projects
ICT / IT Development
T-Systems Russia is looking for Delivery Manager for actively growing Department.
You will manage the delivery of multiple projects for different customers from the area of transport and logistics.
We are looking for you to manage, lead and inspire a talented team, coordinate resources, discover possibilities for new products/services, meet corporate goals and bring to life your own ideas.
Our products and services are used by millions people in all parts of the world in areas like Railway transport, Airport and Aviation Solutions, Logistics, etc.
- Make sure people around are happy and highly motivated;
- Lead and develop an organizational unit consisting of multiple projects and teams;
- Manage and motivate the employees to reach the expected levels in quality, efficiency and performance;
- Grow and educate new generation of Leaders in the Company;
- Work closely and maintain relationships with counterparts, peers and stakeholders by providing effective and appropriate communications;
- Keep regular contact with international management stakeholders;
- Focus on new business development and customer satisfaction;
- Control finance and efficiency management initiatives across the assigned unit, effectively coordinate resources to meet financial targets;
- Ensure proper and effective software development lifecycle management. Coordinate and control development, delivery of services, technical solution proposals and projects preparation, business case calculations.
- Knowledge and experience of the full software development lifecycle methods and tools;
- Technical background and willingness of further development;
- University degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in managing a team;
- Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities;
- Excellent time management and personal organization skills;
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and achievement of results;
- Effective team-building and fostering teamwork skills;
- Abilities to develop, mentor and coach team members;
- Openminded, target oriented, curious, when you see something is broken – you fix it.
- Fluent English language speaking and writing skills.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.