DevOps Administrator - Public Cloud
MCS PaaS is the fastest growing unit under the T-systems Public Cloud branch.
As member of the team PaaS Operation you will have opportunity to get familiar and operate with cutting edge cloud solutions. Depending on your skill level and orientation, you would work with managed container solutions based on Kubernetes and or RedHat OpenShift.
Some daily tasks:
- troubleshoot customer incidents
- maintenance of existing environments (K8S or OpenShift)
- monitoring (nagios, prometheus, checkMK)
- daily reporting
- take part of solution development
- build up new environments
- basic automation
- Advanced Linux system administration (best case RedHat)
- Intermediate shell scripting any other (python, go) is a plus
- Basic containerized solution administration
- Fluent English (written and oral)
Nice to have:
- OpenShift experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Consulting experience
- Advanced monitoring (Nagios, Prometheus)
- Advanced Networking (physical, SDN)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.