DevOPS Engineer (B2B)
What will you do?
- You are part of an agile Scrum team with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, several Developers, DevOPS Engineers and Testers
- As a DevOPS Engineer, you will set up an automated pipeline for continuous development, integration and deployment for your team onto both non-production and production platforms (CI/CD)
- You connect and exchange with our central System Team. You work with their Gitlab and tools provided by them. But you also look for solutions yourself.
- You are ready to dive into one of the Cloud platforms and find the best solution to run the software there; with abstraction, Kubernetes or others; cost-efficient; with monitoring and making best-use of Cloud capabilities; avoid vendor lock-in
- You connect with other DevOPS engineers to share experience and earn from others
- You spread DevOPS mindset and help to improve DevOPS thinking and practice
- Your team owns the products it develops across development and operations. You are an enabler for more DevOPS in the team
- Your team is part of an agile Release Train according to Scrum, which groups the Scrum teams together. You will share experience with other development teams, and work together with architects when needed
- You participate in all agile rituals of your team, like planning, dailys, retros, reviews
- Jira is our platform for agile work. GIT lab and a workbench of development, testing, automation tools are used
What will you bring along?
- Team Player
- AGILE Mindset
- DevOPS experience
What do you need to have?
- University degree and 2-4 years experience in IT
- Must Have Skills, (2-4 years):
- experience in IT development and operations projects, lifecycle of a sw solution across development and operations, DevOPS, agile development, CI/CD, automation, wish to adapt to cloud and other technological trends, will to share experience
- Additional knowledge more than welcome:
- knowledge of the SAFe framework or other agile methods;
- know-how in Telecommunications,
- Gitlab, Dokker, Kubernetes, deeper knowledge in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Interest to dive deeper into AWS or other cloud platform
- Motivation to promote DevOPS
- Strong communication skills
- Good English (B2+), writing and speaking
- Used to work in self-organized scrum teams, ready to take ownership and responsibility
- Jira, digital tools for agile work
- Ready to work in international teams, travel (sometimes)
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Hybrid way of work
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive benefit package
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
We are a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. We focus on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.