Devops Engineer Data Product - Motion Data - Data Intelligence Hub (m/w/d)
- Maintain a Hadoop cluster of more than +100 VMs
- Setup, maintain and manage hardware security modules
- Design and setup network, e.g., VLANs, VPN Clients, Firewalls
- Out-of-band server management
- Maintain IaaS in public Open Telekom Cloud
- Manage containerized applications
- Setup and maintain Kubernetes clusters
- Support Data Engineers with ETL Tasks
- Maintain identity and access management tools
- Troubleshoot problems with our external partners and service providers #EHE
- Bachelor or master’s degree in the following areas: Computer science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent work experience in IT
- Excellent knowledge of IT Operations incl. on premise linux administration and cloud infrastructure
- Very good understanding of ITIL and ITSM in general
- Experience maintaining and deploying to Kubernetes (managed/unmanaged on cloud, on premises)
- Experience with public clouds, preferably OTC but also AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with network setup as well as with secure environment setup both on prem and in cloud environments.
- Experience with data processing and BigData ecosystems (Apache Hadoop, Spark, Kafka). Knowledge of anonymization concepts is a plus
- Experience with IaC, preferably Ansible
- Bash scripting. Python knowledge is an advantage
- Tools and infrastructure stack experience:
- Oracle, Red Hat Enterprise, Ubuntu Linux distributions
- Apache Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- Utimaco HSM
- LXC, VM, Docker (Kubernetes)
- Postgres, Mongo, InfluxDB (Grafana)
- GIT, Jenkins
- LDAP, FreeIPA
- Strong communication skills and excellent written and verbal communication competences in German (Level C1) and English language.
- Eagerness to continually learn, grow and improve in a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to travel, nationally/ internationally and able to work with teams locally and globally
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
It is important to us that our employees take regular breaks. We support them by covering part of their lunch cost.
This position is filled in the Data Intelligence BU in the Digital Solutions portfolio unit of T-Systems International GmbH. The Data Economy chapter (Data Intelligence Hub) focuses on the development of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub (DIH). We use the full range of data sources, from IoT to social media, to create sustainable innovation/value from the use of data and AI building blocks. Our solutions are both the memory and the brain of digitization. We use state-of-the-art open-source technologies and reference architectures from the IDS and GAIA-X environment. Always with the goal of bringing our customers' digitization strategies to success in the context of data spaces. As Germany's largest digital service provider, we shape the digital world together with our customers in a constantly growing market.
Further information you will find under: Insights - Telekom Data Intelligence Hub
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.