DevOps Engineer E2E Validation
This position is open in the following countries:
Tasks and responsibilities:
As DevOps Engineer you develop advanced technical solutions for the expansion and operation of infrastructure and services. In doing so, you move them to the next level of quality and service. Key activities will be in the areas the planning, developing, verifying and running automated and manual testing in an IMS based environment. Analyzing SIP/RTP traces, creating reports, and highlighting the current restrictions as well as reviewing system and E2E-solution designs from a validation perspective.
- You support project teams during the development, validation and planning stages, as well as during the execution of new product releases
- You further the development of automated services, processes and operation models, during which performance analyses and tunings are performed and error-analyses and corrections are made
- Through automation, you support deployments in all environments
- You provide and administrate project-specific infrastructures, as well as integration and delivery tool-suites
You have experience in the following fields and skills:
- Test management, Defect management
- An understanding of IMS networks as well as hands-on experience IMS / IMS-AS in the context of business services
- Ruby, Cucumber, Gherkin, CI/CD, Git, GitLab#
- SIP/RTP, VoIP, IMS
- Trace analysis (WireShark, Caplon, Anritsu ...)
- You have the initiative, the motivation and the drive to do things right and to meet our customers’ expectations
- Highly collaborative team player in an international team
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Efficient communication
- English language - fluent
- Understanding German would be helpful (optional)
- Ideally, you have gained initial experience working in agile teams
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
The digital society wouldn’t be possible without us. Our employees provide our customers with the best network, with a reliable and secure infrastructure. The basis for tomorrow's innovations. We have the best prospects for the digital future. For you right from the start.
The company Deutsche Telekom Technik GmbH is a 100 percent subsidiary of Telekom Deutschland GmbH and provides the nationwide technical infrastructure of the group. Around 19,000 employees at DT Technik plan, design, build and operate the facilities and systems of the technical infrastructure nationwide on behalf of Telekom Deutschland GmbH. The company implements network projects, operates the network technology and, if necessary, takes over the maintenance of the technical infrastructure.
The Tribe Voice & Messaging is responsible for for the design, development, planning, validation and operation of all voice and messaging platforms in DT Technik's fixed and mobile network over their entire lifecycle. We provide innovative, reliable state-of-the-art services to our cellular- and landline-based customers.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link.[LP1] : Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Cloud Services entity as a controller. The respective Cloud Services entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EE, having its seat at Fragkoklisias str. 9, 15125 Marousi of Attica, Athens, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services S.R.L. having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services d.o.o. having its seat at Radnicka cesta 21, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Kft. having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Sp. z o.o. having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Cloud Services entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Greece: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Romania: email@example.com Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Croatia: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Hungary: email@example.com Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Poland: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.