СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
DevOps Engineer (IoT)
- T-Systems RUS
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
- Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Platform orchestration by Kubernetes
- Technology stack: Java, Node.JS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Angular, Vue.JS
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin.
To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber.
CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to capture business requirements and to convert them into deployable solution frameworks or high-level / low level technical solution approach
- Develop Proof-of-Concept models – in the form of creating reusable code, scripts and data, applicable for specific customer requirements
- Hand-on experience in build and administer VMs and container orchestration using Kubernetes
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages search Bubbling, Ruby etc.
- Implementation Knowledge of tools across the platform
- Ability to code and script
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Comfort with collaboration, good communication and reaching across functional borders
- 4 + years of experience working as DevOps Engineer
- Kubernetes, Docker, Gitlab, Sonarqube
- Any tool (Ansible/Puppet/Chef)
- Artifactory repository experience
- Experience in designing and maintaining cloud-based solutions with Azure or similar cloud platform
Will be a plus:
- Sound understanding of ITIL process – incident management, problem management, Change management and Configuration management
- Experience in Keyclock or similar Identity and Access management frameworks/solutions
- High level knowledge of databases like Oracle, server MS SQL and others
- Reasonably good analytical skills and logical reasoning abilities
- Excellent Communication skills – both verbally and written
- Scripting knowledge like bubble, python, etc.
- Design and Develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- NoSQL Databases (like MongoDB)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.