СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
DevOps Engineer (IoT/Blockchain)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Development
T-Systems Russia is currently looking for DevOps engineer in a team, developing the software products and providing the services for the Big Data, IoT & Blockchain areas. The team share their responsibility among a group of projects of Telekom Innovation Laboratories (T-Labs).
T-Labs is the R&D unit of Deutsche Telekom and is in a close partnership with the Technische Universität Berlin. At its sites in Berlin, Darmstadt, Beer Sheva, Budapest and Vienna, T-Labs sits amongst a world-class host of universities, startups, investors, research institutes and corporate innovation hubs to jointly shape the future of communication services.
The T-Labs team is engaged to live the entrepreneurial spirit and focus on developing Proof of Concepts (PoCs) and Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), which highlight future technology applications. In that way, T-Labs fosters its agility to adapt to a fast-changing and vibrant environment and always works on cutting-edge technologies.
IoT is a group of projects related to the field of Internet of Things. Each project is a secure, highly-available and flexible set of microservices that provides the communication of various smart devices between each other and with the users via different APIs (like REST and device specific ones) and user interfaces.
Blockchain group of projects mainly works on hashstaX product. It provides simplified and unified interface to different blockchain technologies. The business function creation is agnostic to underlying blockchain technology. These can be dedicated to automated interconnection payments between telecommunication providers or distributed apps to disintermediate common business structures. HashstaX offers on premise and cloud-based solutions managed by the T-Labs or self-managed.
Our group of projects uses on daily basis following technologies:
- cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure and private datacenter based on OpenStack;
- microservices orchestration by Kubernetes;
- Golang, Java Spring Boot 2+, Spring Cloud;
- Vue.js at frontend.
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum or Kanban and create User Stories in Jira. CI/CD is implemented with GitLab CI.
- Support projects with microservices on an Kubernetes platform with focus on deployment, build, monitoring automation scripts as member of DevOps/SystemTeam.
- Experience in administering Ubuntu/Debian/CentOS/Fedora or other *nix OS;
- Experience in CI/CD tools (GitLab CI/Jenkins or others) and processes;
- Knowledge of scripting languages;
- Nginx, knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP concepts;
- Containerization: Docker;
- Orchestration: Kubernetes/OpenShift usage and administration (on beginner or middle level);
- Experience with cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, AWS or others;
- English language: able to communicate.
Would be a plus:
- Writing Helm charts;
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible;
- Observability tools: Prometheus, ELK, grafana, fluentd or others.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.