DevOps Engineer (MoveON)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
MOVE-ON - a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, which aims to build an innovative company-wide virtual infrastructure orchestrator, that will manage huge set of DT IT communication equipment.
The project involves development and integration activities and between industry standard platforms via APIs based on TM Forum.
- Develop and manage APIs & Services, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API
- Drive Standardization in API & Service Development
- Establish and provide all devops services and practices for the project
- Knowledge in operating Linux based systems. (Bash scripts read/write)
- CI/CD knowhow with practical experience
Practical usage is required:
- Deploy platforms: Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift,
- Orchestration: Ansible or Chef , Helm charts
- Continuous Integration: Gitlab, Gitlab CI / Jenkins Build: Maven / Gradle
- Artifacts: Artifactory / Nexus
- Code analyzer: Sonarqube
- Monitoring: Prometheus, elk stack, Graylog any analogs.
- Tracing: Zipkin or Jaeger
As a plus, the candidates:
- Have basic programming skills like in Ruby, Python, Java.
- HashiCorp products.
- AWS knowledge.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.