- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- Technology and Networks
Key Performance Indicators:
- Responsible for Design, Build and 2nd line of operations of TV network Infrastructure (IP & OTT TV).
- Ensuring availability of TV service attributes (performance, cost, capacity, reliability).
- Be responsible for the coordination among multiple development groups and close collaboration with other TV and OTT teams, PanNet SoC, NatCos and 3rd party providers.
Detailed job description, responsibilities:
- Monitoring / tracking performance of systems, dimensioning, and capacity planning rg. future demands
- Participate on solving and eliminating of ops issues – perform 2nd and 3rd level support (rotating on-call duty required)
- Develop solutions to automate configuration and monitoring
- Responsible for integration of new technologies (HW/ SW), definition of upgrade strategies for HW/SW and lifecycle plans for routers of the distribution network.
- Responsible for preparation of technical feasibiilty studies, design proposals and execution
- Responsible to define technical parameters and KPI’s for monitoring of the distribution network
- Responsible for preparation of the techn. documentation related to the distribution network
- Preparation of vendor specific configuration templates
- Responsible for planning, implementation, development and testing of HW/ SW components for the distribution network
- Responsible for communication with 3rd parties/vendors during tendering process (RFI/RFQ) or during definition of requirements on design.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science, Telecomunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- More than five years of experience in area of application / infrastructure services support
- Operational experience in network trouble shooting and root cause analysis
- Multimedia support experience is a plus
- Agile tools: Slack, Trello & JIRA / Confluence experience - advanced level
- Bash, Python, Perl – required
- Java experience is a plus
- English language - fluent (verbal and written communication skills)
- Knowledge of other EU working languages would be an asset
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Uphold, live & work by values of transparency, customer focus, mutual understanding and respect
- Strive to be a leader and support leadership on all levels
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills, resourcefulness and initiative
- Ability to multitask in a busy and demanding environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Work towards balance and enjoy the flow
Other soft skills, competences:
- Strategic thinking
- Highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel
- Slack, Trello & JIRA / Confluence experience - advanced level
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary Kft., with its registered seat at Infopark sétány 3, 1117 Budapest, Hungary, ID No.: 01-09-271999 (the “Company” or “we”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.