СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
DevOps Engineer (with Kubernetes)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join the "T-M@GIC " project. The project software implements business processes of the fiber network extension (FTTH) in Germany.
The project is based on modern industry standards in technology – kubernetes, microservices, pipelines. Best practices are applied: GitOps, IaaC, CI/CD, Agile.
Project Team with over 150+ developers distributed in Russia, Slovakia, Germany, Poland. Central DevOps team in St. Petersburg with 10+ engineers.
- Automation of deployments, configuration management, containerization, release management, monitoring, lifecycle support (pipelines), information and documentation services.
- Opportunity to research and grow state-of-the-art automation solutions.
Experience in most of:
- Kubernetes / OpenShift; helm / oc template; GitLab CI / Jenkins or similar; Scripting languages (best case: python)
- Linux / Bash; Network understanding; Webserver configuration / REST / API experience
- Good English (conversational level)
Will be a plus:
- Monitorings: Prometheus / Zabbix / Nagios / Grafana… etc..
- OpenStack / Cloud solutions experience
- API Gateway / Proxy servers / nginx / HAproxy etc..
- Database setup experience (PostgresDB, redis, MySQL, etc.. )
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.