WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
DevOps Engineer (with Kubernetes)
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warsaw, Poland
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
ICT / IT Projects
Research, (Product-) Development
- Ensure automation of deployments, configuration management, containerization, release management, monitoring, lifecycle support (pipelines), information and documentation services
- Opportunity to research and grow state-of-the-art automation solutions
- OpenShift as a Service
- AWS EKS Kubernetes
- GitLab CI
- Bash & Python scripts
- HAProxy, Nginx
- PostgreSQL, Redis, MySQL, Etcd
- Maven / Gradle
- Swagger, 3scale APIGW
- Sonar, BlackDuck
- Splunk, ELK, Prometheus, Icinga, Jaeger
- JBPM, AMQ, WMQ
- At least 2 years of work experience as DevOps engineer with:
- Kubernetes / OpenShift; helm / oc template; GitLab CI / Jenkins or similar; Scripting languages (best case: Python)
- Linux / Bash; Network understanding; Webserver configuration / REST / API experience
- Minimum 1+ years of experience of working in agile projects (Scrum / SAFe or similar)
- Solution-oriented way of working along with a good team and communication skills
- Experience of working in international projects would be an asset (traveling within Europe will be required - 20%)
- English – communicative level
Will be a plus:
- Monitoring: Prometheus / Zabbix / Nagios / Grafana… etc.
- OpenStack / Cloud solutions experience
- API Gateway / Proxy servers / Nginx / HAproxy etc..
- Database setup experience (PostgresDB, redis, MySQL, etc.)
We areSAP & IT competency center (GSO)providing IT services to Deutsche Telekom in Europe - a place full of ambitious people, creative ideas and positive energy.
Join us to design, create & scale-up platform for one of the largest project in telco industry. We are developing greenfield software for around 30 million future customers. Are you ready for new challenge?