- Contact person for customers (operations, software development)
- Participation in sprint planning and sprint reviews of the customer
- Support in planning resources, capacities, operational requirements, security
- First point of contact for service requests that go beyond the operation of the platform
- Specific platform configurations, network, application, security
- Preparation of changes (planning, validation, test, staging)
- Support in application development / and support
- Support for errors / application debugging / performance / profiling problems when using the platform / in the application - end-2-end performance tests
- Creation of Performance KPIs
- Support in using ITIL operating processes / platform support
- Support in the use and setup of automation, scaling, CI/CD workflows, Git
- Analysis Logging (Graylog), Monitoring
- Application of agile development methods (processes and tools) like Scrum and Kanban
- Tracking of feature requests, bug reports, additional services from partners
- Analysis of platform incidents
- General process optimization, ITIL support, AppAgile operating processes
- Completed studies in mathematics, computer science or training in another technical discipline
- 3 to 5 years experience in software development in the cloud environment
- Excellent Linux skills (Redhat, Ubuntu, Cent OS, core OS)
- Very good knowledge with Python, Bash/Shell, check_mk, ipsec - VPN, Git, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Good knowledge of network architecture and IaaS platforms (vCloud, OTC, MS Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- PaaS and infrastructure expertise
- Experience with agile software / product development methods such as Scrum or Kanban as well as in accompanying a product development team
- Experience with OpenShift / Kubernetes, SOAP Web Services + REST APIs, Ansible, Microservice, Docker
- Experience in operations
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.