DevOps Engineer is responsible for entire lifecycle of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines and Infrastructure as Code approaches. Takes account and defines automated configuration management, release management, build, test and deployment activities.
- Designs, develops, tests and implements infrastructure for CI/CD pipelines and IaC.
- Manages source code, configuration management, release management, build and deployment activities.
- Setups and manages integration with partner applications.
- Conducts of performance analyses and tunings as well as error analyses and troubleshooting
- Consults and implements new innovative technologies to satisfy innovation strategy.
- Creates concepts for further automation of services, processes and/or operating models.
- Directly support the project teams in the development, quality assurance accompanying development as well as planning and implementation of product releases
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate.
In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1650-2550 EUR/brutto.
- Information technologies - Master's degree
- ICT System - minimum number of years 2
IT Technical Skills:
- Scripting (Bash, Python) - advanced
- Linux Operating System - advanced
- Docker, Git, Networking - advanced
- OTC / AWS / Azure - intermediate
- Kubernetes / OpenShift - intermediate
- Jenkins / GitLab - intermediate
- Ansible / Terraform / Puppet - intermediate
- ELK / Prometheus / Icinga - intermediate
- Security - intermediate
- Maven / Gradle - Basic
- Communication and Presentation skills - advanced
- Analytical thinking - advanced
- Team cooperation - advanced
- Agile Methodology - intermediate
- Scrum, SAFe - basic
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.