СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
DevOps for Data Science (Innovation)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- Research, (Product-) Development
Our goal is to build AI driven E2E products/software decision support engines which raise intelligence, efficiency & precision of analysis and decision. Examples of our products are: auto ML based scoring, asset optimization, recommendation engines, ML driven marketing campaign selection.
Join our innovative and motivated team and apply Artificial Intelligence in an international environment. Work on exciting and fascinating projects within Deutsche Telekom AG.
DevOps Data Scientist for Machine learning cloud system.
• Strong experience with cloud ecosystem and deployment, microservice concepts, dockerization and kubernetes;
• Machine learning related analytical and algorithm design skills;
• Experience and patience in data quality upgrading operations and ETL processes;
• Experience in advanced machine learning methodologies, e.g. deep learning, transfer leaning, and meta-classifiers is a plus;
• Experience in big data tool, e.g. Hive, Spark is a big plus;
• Punctual, well organized, strong attention to details, good documentation and English communication skills;
• Familiar with modern collaboration and agile concepts and tools, easy to each by phone/email.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.