СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
- T-Systems RUS
- Voronezh, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Temporary
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 года
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
Cloud-based services are currently the principal orientation in IT and there has been constant upward demand for these solutions year on year. Deutsche Telekom unrolled Open Telekom Cloud, its OpenStack-based IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solution on servers located at T-Systems International data hubs.
The essence of OTC is services and features – from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases–to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things. This makes it faster, easier, and more cost effective to move your existing applications to the cloud, build nearly anything you can imagine and manage its own infrastructure from anywhere in the world.
- Develop end-customer use cases and implement existing end-customer scenarios.
- Develop end-customer centric measurement KPIs, such as “application up-time”, “data access time”.
- Develop cloud monitoring tools
- Experience with cloud solutions
- Experience with configuration management and application-deployment tool
- Experience in any programming language;
- Experience with Ansible
- Readiness to use Python;
- Experience with Linux;
- English Intermediate+ (able to participate in technical discussions);
- Experience with OpenStack;
- Performance monitoring and analysis experience;
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.