СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 Jahre
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch, Russisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Projects
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Development
The service is a part of an internal central offering service. We offer different tools as a service to our projects, for example a bundle of Jenkins, SonarQube and Nexus. This includes the infrastructure, an integrated ready to use setup and support for the projects. Our service is used by around 100 projects and more than 2000 users. This is backed by around 20 VMs hosted by the ICTS and 5 Rancher 1.6 managed hosts. We take care for the infrastructure setup and also the software setup. This includes bug fixing in the open source tools or the development of plugins for these tools. This is mainly Jenkins but includes also SonarQube Enterprise Edition. To be able to offer an easy build integration solution we have written a Jenkins pipeline library in Groovy which needs to be maintained and extended. Also we tend to automate all sorts of our administrative tasks and have written scripts in bash/groovy and a UI tool in Java that helps us in our day to day work. We use docker and puppet for the infrastructure setup and hopefully also Kubernetes soon.
Main tasks on this position are:
- Maintenance of Jenkins plugins – some of them are own funded, already established knowledge in Jenkins plugin development is a plus;
- Document the infrastructure and the services - Maintenance of the tools (Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus etc.);
- Maintenance of the Infrastructure (Linux, mostly Ubuntu servers and some Windows boxes);
- Support/Consulting of projects regarding build topics (Maven, Ant, MSBuild, Gradle, Grunt, make etc.).
Having an interest in automation, Continuous Integration, DevOps and being able to actively work on your own without losing the broader view, are the skills we are looking for.
- Good Java an Groovy development skills;
- Knowledge of Maven, Docker, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube etc. and ability to support them;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Experience SVN / GIT / Confluence / JIRA.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.