СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
DevOps/Support Engineer (TELSAD)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
We are looking for experienced Java developers to join our new "TELSAD" project based on DevOpsLab . DevOpsLab is a platform that provides services for software development and continuous integration.
It includes Gitlab (CE) for Source‐Control, Artifactory as a binary repository and a portal for accessing
these components. Gitlab and Artifactory can be used with a single‐sign‐on (SSO) realized with
KeyCloak. Form a technical point of view, DevOpsLab is a containerized, cloud‐based system running
- You introducing and improving DevOps and Operations between software developers and the infrastructure team
- You support deployments, execute them and optimize the DevOps process and monitoring
- You evaluate new techniques for improving DevOps approaches in the enterprise and control security checks, starting with the service provider selection up to the evaluation of the results
- Experience in Virtualization / Cloud technologies: Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift, Openstack, Helm,
- Good English (conversational level).
Will be a plus:
- Telecom background is a plus.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.