Digitalization Evangelist (m/w/d) in Center Strategic Projects
- Contribute to the digital transformation of Deutsche Telekom
- Consult and drive relevant projects on digitalization topics together with the different segments and functions – within Germany and international
- Manage digitalization projects on strategy, concept, and realization level
- Introduce and drive digital initiatives to optimize project processes, activities and systems
- Build relevant network on digitalization and become a trusted advisor to key stakeholders
- You have successfully completed master's degree in one of the MINT subjects or in business studies with a strong IT focus
- You gained at least 4 years relevant experiences preferably in consulting with digital/technological focus
- You have a digital mindset and technical expertise in designing, developing and/or implementing digital solutions
- You are intrinsically interested in digital developments and are aware of state-of-the-art technology
- You are willing to challenge top management on digital topics and are experienced in managing projects with agile methods
- You can translate complex technology comprehensively for top management and are fluent in English and German (min. C2)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Are you enthusiastic about digitalization, but find consulting just as appealing? Then the Center Strategic Projects at Deutsche Telekom offers the best environment for your next career step. In our brand-new digitalization team, we combine strategic consulting with digitalization expertise. Our mission is to guide Deutsche Telekom through its transformation journey and lead them with our digital competences – with a digital mindset, awareness of state-of-the-art technology and an agile tool set.
As a thought leader in digitalization, you will actively shape Deutsche Telekom’s digital strategy. In interdisciplinary teams, you will work with Telekom's top management projects and make a decisive contribution to their success. You will help to shape DT’s digital customer experience, the roadmap and targets for digital transformation, digital innovations and business models, and disclose the potential of latest technology trends like data analytics. Set new impulses to common practices and address challenges in an entrepreneurial way – with your expertise!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.