Domino application operator trainee (Debrecen)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Debrecen, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
Possibility to work in large international environment and with special technologies. Supportive team.
- Operate the Domino and WAMS infrastructure
- Monitoring the server environment and do basic troubleshooting
- Executing the planned changes and documenting it
- Working on the enduser tickets, keeping SLAs
- Improving the knowledge base
- Cooperation with other resolver teams
- English language knowledge
- ITIL, ticketing tool (SM9), MS Office, MS Server 2012 R2; O365
- (Lotus/IBM/HCL) Domino; Linux (RHEL)
- German language (every level)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.