Dual Master Program - Junior Project Manager Target Costing @Procurement (m/f/d)
As dual student of Target Costing (m/f), you will support strategic Target Costing projects. This includes the following duties:
- Maintenance and further development of cost analysis models and digitization tools
- Technology trends and evolutions related to cost-per-feature
- Cost-Modeling of future products under development (Bill of Material, component costs research, benchmarks and supplier analyses)
- Preparing presentations based on Microsoft products (Power BI) and using your BI skills
- General support of the Target Costing team in and around the TC@P Lab
- A university relevant project, which you will plan, stage, execute and present independently
- Observation and analysis of market trends for new and existing technologies
Very good to well-completed Bachelors (180 ECTS) in technical (Software development / Computer Science).
- Interest in Software, telecommunication or network technologies and/or manufacturing industries
- Previous internships and practical engineering experience are an important decision criteria
- You have collected hands-on software experience in several projects yourself and you have first expertise in identifying features and judge the effort needed to develop them
- You keep yourself up to date with new Software Coding and Development techniques
- You are interested about the latest innovations like Network Virtualization and Cloudification
- You are able to adapt quickly and work agile.
- Analytical mind-set, BI skills, strong problem-solving skills and an ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency
- Eagerness to work on a multi-cultural, fast-changing and cross-functional environment
- Mandatory fluency in English and German (B2), French as a plus
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Join the unique environment of BuyIn, the largest procurement alliance in the TelCo world, and get ready to work in one of the most multi-cultural work settings. With sourcing projects over three continents, we negotiate 20 billion euros of spend for 45+ countries. We continuously strive to innovate for our stakeholders: 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud and Robotics are our daily business.
Acting as a business partner to domains, the Procurement Performance Team within BuyIn is responsible for defining and reporting procurement performance based on a selected set of metrics.
Within the Target Costing @Procurement team we offer you the possibility to obtain a practice-oriented dual master´s program in cooperation with the Steinbeis Center of Management and Technology (SCMT). The SCMT Master “Business Information Systems” combines your duties and responsibilities within your job with a two year lasting Master’s program.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.