WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Dual Master Program (m/f/d) TARGET COSTING @PROCUREMENT
- BUYIN GmbH
- Bonn, Germany
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 0-1 Jahr
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Procurement, Supply Chain Management
Strategy, Processes, Internal Audit, Compliance
As dual student of Target Costing (m/f), you will support strategic Target Costing projects. This includes the following duties:
- Cost-Modeling of future products under development (Bill of Material, component costs research, benchmarks and supplier analyses)
- Tear down of existing product (prototypes) and competitor products in the TC@P Labs
- Maintenance and further development of cost analysis models and digitization tools
- Technology trends and evolutions related to cost-per-feature
- General support of the Target Costing team in and around the TC@P Labs
- A university relevant project, which you will plan, stage, execute and present independently
- Observation and analysis of market trends for new and existing technologies
We are looking for a very good to well-completed Bachelors (180 ECTS) in technical (Electrical/Mechanical/Network/SW) or preferable techno-economic background.
- Interest in SW, telecommunication or network technologies and/or manufacturing industries
- Previous internships and practical engineering experience are an important decision criteria
- Capability to identify cost drivers, understand their specifications and group them into functionalities
- Willingness to work independently and to adapt quickly to new and challenging tasks.
- Systematic approach, confidence to research information and to present them to the team
- Analytical mind-set, strong problem solving skills and an ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency
- Eagerness to work on a multi-cultural, fast-changing and cross-functional environment
- Mandatory fluency in English and German (B2), French as a plus
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 25 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points in 40+ markets.