Dual student (m/f/d) for a great mission in the Program and Stakeholder Management Team
As a Dual student in the Program and Stakeholder Management Team, you will contribute to best customer experience for Orange and DT stakeholders.
- Support in managing procurement workflows
- Optimization and digitization of internal processes
- Support in Risk Management
- End-to-end Management of special projects
- Creation of supplier briefings
- Data analytics and visualization
- Support of the PSM team in daily tasks
You are preparing a Master degree (Master 1 or 2) or MBA in the area of Procurement, Business Administration, Economics or a qualification of the same level
You also possess the following skills and experience:
- Successful internships in the area of procurement / data analysis / workflow management, if possible, in an international environment
- Interest in the Telecommunication or Information Technology industries
- Project management skills
- Customer Orientation
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Capacity to work on a multi-cultural and fast-changing environment
- Fluency in English and German; French is a plus
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Shape the future of TelCo with us!
Join the unique environment of BuyIn, the largest procurement alliance in the TelCo world, and get ready to work in one of the most multi-cultural work settings. With sourcing projects over three continents, we negotiate 20 billion euros of spend for 45+ countries. We continuously strive to innovate for our stakeholders: 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud, and Robotics are our daily business.
With BuyIn, you will be given the opportunity to become a young procurement professional in a multicultural, fast-moving and challenging environment!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.