Enterprise Deal Architect (f/m/d)
- Act as a trusted advisor at a CxO level for deals, opportunities, and innovation
- Influence key stakeholders through inspirational storytelling highlighting customer business value
- Analyse customer requirements and potential needs to abstract, simplify and establish interconnections and resolve to a simply communicable essence
- Take ownership for and develop innovative, multi-stream solutions based on customer requirements or market evolution
- Create business/enterprise-wide transformation roadmaps
- Analyse and optimise technical solutions to support the business case and wider customer benefits
- Speak at internal, or external events, presentations and training sessions
- Demonstrate knowledge with an emphasis on breadth of technology and services, as well as depth in specific and relevant areas based on their career experience
- Create and deliver presentations confidently to an audience (internal and external) either face to face or via virtual conferencing/workshops
- Solve problems reliably, flexibly, and in a timely manner even under severe deadlines
- Negotiate on key topics as part of solution finalisation – both internally and externally
- Hold a broad appreciation of competitor organisations and their relevant offerings
- Work dynamically and often without direction, or as a team leader, to find answers to ‘wicked problems’, and be comfortable dealing with change and ambiguity
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in relevant IT-related organisations and have worked for a minimum of two different companies over this time
- Broad business acumen across several industries
- Held ‘lead architect’ role on sales transactions over €50m TCV in the past 5 years
- Provide customer testimonials / references demonstrating impact they have directly had in large sales pursuits over the past 3 years
- Sales or pre-sales experience in similar roles and delivery experience such as a customer account CTO
- Demonstrate examples of notable contributions / interventions they have made to persuade customers and win their confidence
- Holds relevant internationally recognized industry and vendor certifications
- Holds at least a bachelor’s degree ideally in ICT, business, engineering, or sciences
- Strong ability in developing customer value propositions that support solutions
- Expert knowledge in specific technical fields such as applications, cloud architectures, hybrid and multi-cloud environments and their management
- Comprehensive understanding of our most strategic technology partners such as VMware, SAP, Microsoft, Amazon, ServiceNow, Google
- Ability to navigate cloud eco-systems such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, XaaS
- Excellent communication skills, open mindedness, and strong analytical and conceptual abilities as well as a structured approach
- A high sense of responsibility, both individually and across working teams
- Strong command of the English language, both spoken and written, in addition to any other native language
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The Enterprise Deal Architect is a proven expert and thought-leader in complex business-IT transformations within business development, formal procurements and consultancy activities. They are highly experienced in developing strategies and solutions for customers focussing on real business value, and they demonstrate a broad knowledge across all enterprise domains, including business, applications, technology, organisation, people, and governance.
The Enterprise Deal Architect:
- Demonstrates the ability to think strategically about the customer’s long-term business needs and understands how to bring together the various parts of the solution into an end-to-end vision with relevant business value propositions.
- Has the ability to lead, orchestrate, and influence solution teams, ensuring successful creation of comprehensive solutions that include service integration, transformation, risk, and people, and go beyond technology towers to include partner capabilities and innovation.
- Possesses the presence and gravitas to operate at CxO level, both internally and externally, communicating the benefits and business value of the solution to a variety of technical and business audiences through compelling proposals, workshops and presentations.
The Enterprise Deal Architect is part of the core team that defines what T-Systems offers to the most strategic customers through the most strategic deals. Customers are typically large international conglomerates with a global footprint that will often necessitate international travel.
The Enterprise Deal Architect will typically come from a traditional Enterprise Architect or Business Architect type-role and will additionally have built more of a ‘deal CTO’ profile. It is this deal CTO experience combined with a strong sales background that makes the difference. Our focus on customer centricity drives and inspires our teams and partners to produce exceptional results.
Embrace and live our T-Mindset:
- Outward: See people as people with their own needs, objectives and challenges. A focus on our results. Change starts with me.
- Growth: See our and others’ abilities talents and intelligence as attributes that we can change, grow and develop. We believe in continuous learning.
- Agile: Our clients are our focus. Trust, respect for people, continuous improvement, autonomous working, and responsibility sharing.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.