Enterprise Deal Architect (w/m/d)
The Enterprise Deal Architect (m/f/d) is a proven expert and thought-leader in complex business-IT transformations within business development, formal procurements and consultancy activities working across the German and international markets. They are highly experienced in developing strategies and solutions for customers focussing on real business value, and they demonstrate a broad knowledge across all enterprise domains, including business, applications, technology, organisation, people, and governance.
- Drive Solutioning for complex deals involving multiple service lines and technical disciplines as part of RFI, RFP and informal deal processes. Acting as the trusted advisor at a CxO level deals
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into creative and innovate business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Create business/enterprise-wide transformation roadmaps that align with the strategic direction of the client
- Influence key stakeholders through inspirational storytelling highlighting customer business value
- Negotiate on key topics as part of solution finalisation – both internally and externally
- Create and deliver presentations confidently to an audience (internal and external) either face to face or via virtual conferencing/workshops
- Work dynamically and often without direction, or as a team leader, to find answers to ‘wicked problems’, and be comfortable dealing with change and ambiguity
- Provide and lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve the deal solutioning process.
Your focus will be working in Sales on large complex deals. We therefore expect a minimum of 15 years' experience in relevant IT-related organisations. You will also have had the role of a lead architect on deals of over €50m TCV in the past 5 years. As an Enterprise Deal Architect, you are a proven sales expert than can demonstrate examples of notable contributions / interventions they have made to persuade customers and win their confidence.
Our core requirements for the role are:
- Strong ability in developing customer value propositions that support solutions
- Ability to present complex delivery and technical concepts to the clients during white-boarding and orals sessions
- Excellent communication skills, open mindedness, and strong analytical and conceptual abilities as well as a structured approach
- A high sense of responsibility, both individually and across working teams
- Strong leadership skills, decision-making and problem solving abilities.
- Broad business acumen across several industries
- Expert knowledge in specific technical fields such as applications, cloud architectures, hybrid and multi-cloud environments and their management
- Comprehensive understanding of our most strategic technology partners such as VMware, SAP, Microsoft, Amazon, ServiceNow, Google
- Hold relevant internationally recognized industry and vendor certifications
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree ideally in ICT, business, engineering, or sciences
- Strong command of English and German language in business use, both spoken and written, in addition to any other native language
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Do you have a passion for architecting complex IT solutions? We are seeking talented Enterprise Deal Architects to work in our Big Deal Team.
T-Systems Complex Deal Management (CDM) is a specialist sales unit focusing on the largest / most complex transactions the company elects to pursue. Typically taking on 40-50 transactions each year and have a win rate of more than 50%. Solutions based on the full T-Systems portfolio are brought together to make compelling value propositions.
The Enterprise Deal Architect is part of the core team, leading the solution development in T-Systems offers to the most strategic customers through the most strategic deals. Customers are typically large international conglomerates either in Germany or with a global footprint that will often necessitate international travel.
As an Enterprise Deal Architect, can you lead, orchestrate, and influence solution teams, ensuring successful creation of comprehensive solutions? Solutions that include service integration, transformation, risk, and people, and go beyond technology towers to include partner capabilities and innovation.
11 Locations Show all locations
- Frankfurt am Main Hahnstr. 43d
- Düsseldorf Am Seestern 3
- Bonn Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen Fasanenweg 5
- Wolfsburg Alessandro-Volta-Str. 11
- Dresden Riesaer Str. 5
- Biere Am Schiens/ Welslebener Straße
- Darmstadt Heinrich-Hertz-Str. 1
- Munich Marsplatz 4
- Berlin Holzhauser Str. 4-8
- Hamburg Überseering 2
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.