Experience Designer (m/f/d) Innovation Hub
As experience designer you develop innovative designs of products and services with regard to quality and usabilityand identify as well as user needs visualize.
- You generate comprehensive designs based on data, market analyses, user feedback and technical conditions and define user stories
- You construct and establish customer-centered design solutions and develop these
- You cooperate in the harmonization of design & Function under users experience perspective in the overall process for different target groups in coordination with the shared units
- You are in charge of projects
- Work as experience designer in innovation projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Translation of trend, user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into a meaningful and captivating experience that is visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Act as visual design and user experience expert on selected products and offer pro-active support to foster a customer centric innovation process.
- Conception and visualization of information through structured tools like storyboards, user stories, flowcharts, site maps, wireframes and concrete specifications and requirements.
- Creation of UX/UI and visual experience prototypes
- Integrate customer perspective during design process to validate concept ideas.
You have a master's degree in design combined with several years of professional experience in the field of ICT Analysis & Design. You also have the following knowledge and skills:
- Very good understanding of the customer journey
- Good knowledge of product design and development
- Advanced knowledge of creating concepts
- Detailed knowledge for customer analysis
- High ability to innovate
- Pronounced customer orientation
- Advanced Knowledge in concept development, design, customer centricity, holistic view development, process/technology understanding
- Expert Knowledge in visual design and UI Design as well as general knowledge in stakeholdermanagement
- Up-to-date knowledge of the newest Visual Design and UX- trends and new interaction paradigms (e.g. VR, AR, Voice)
- Methodological knowledge in the areas of visual design (VD), user experience (UX), user centered design (UCD) and interaction Design.
- Ability to work in agile and cross-functional teams
- Strong customer orientation and a problem-solving mindset
- Passion on learning new skills and exploring new technologies
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
For our industry leading innovation area, we are looking for a passioned and ambitious Visual Designer with additional UX skills and with focus on design of digital products and outstanding experiences. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity of creating experiences and customer centric innovation across the portfolio of Deutsche Telekom.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.