Experience Designer (m/f/d) Telekom Design Gallery
You are an Experience Designer with a broad range of experience in research, analysis, and conception. Your primary role will be focused on identifying new topics in Telekom or the world outside at a very early stage. Based on this you develop new content for the T Gallery, but also ensure that this new content pays into T Gallery's overarching story. You are excited to develop these new topics into an emotionally engaging, inspiring, and interactive visitor experience that is both informative and entertaining. You create relevant storytelling strategies to bring the contents to live, and you are willing to lead tours of the T Gallery with our guests, collect their feedback and use them to constantly improve the T Gallery:
- You are an expert in research and analysis. You identify, consolidate, and interpret trends, customer insights and needs, the group’s strategic priorities, sales targets, communications & management requirements, as well as emerging technologies.
- You translate those input into a meaningful and captivating target picture as a brief for the subsequent creation and design of the space, exhibits, technical implementation, and storytelling.
- You ensure that the new topics and showcases meaningfully complement the T Gallery's overarching stories, following an overarching red thread. You brief and accompany the development and realization of tangible, holistic multi-sensory experience/ exhibition concepts in the space.
- You are capable to lead complex projects from the design perspective and work mainly on-site in Bonn.
You own a master’s degree in design and 7+ years of experience with background in Experience Design, Research Design or Service Design.
You compelling portfolio of work examples should reflect:
- Strong methodological knowledge in service design, design research, user centered design, storytelling, and staging, applied in agile and cross-functional teams
- Ability to inspire team members with current knowledge of key industry trends, as well as customer insights/foresights
- Understanding exactly what customers need and want, thus influencing key decision makers to bring customer insights into decision-making processes
- Proficient communication skills, positivity, warmth and empathy, and a customer-centric mentality to work effectively in a team, and being able to present ideas confidently to team members and other stakeholders
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
Think ahead and experience future together.
In the T Gallery, we want to inspire, share experiences, and discuss. Always with a focus on people. How they fulfil their needs, complete tasks, and shape their lives. Our guests experience what is possible today and in the future. The T Gallery shows different perspectives and possibilities of a digital world – for customers, colleagues as well as partner companies and agencies. We show how digitalization can support both people and companies in a meaningful way – at home or on the move, in work and learning, in retail, industry and healthcare. The T Gallery brings Deutsche Telekom’s strategy and vision to life at the Group headquarters in Bonn.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.