Experience Designer (m/f/d) UI/UX Design & Design Systems
- Development of service and ecosystem design strategies with creation of customer journeys for specific digital products/services, based on user needs, business requirements and current technical trends
- Presenting strategic concepts to stakeholders, inspiring change and innovation across multiple departments.
- Conception and cross-channel development of interaction design; development of interactive prototypes
- Ensuring the successful completion of design tasks and the preparation of relevant outcome documents at all stages
- Definition of insight-based value propositions and translation into an ecosystem and product information architecture and experience vision.
- Translation of trend, user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into a meaningful and captivating experience that is visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Conception and visualization of information through structured tools like information architecture, storyboards, user stories, flowcharts, site maps, wireframes and concrete specifications and requirements
- Decompose ambiguous strategic goals into customer experience outcomes; ensure the team understands and executes to deliver results.
- Cross functional collaboration with technology and business to create concepts and realize cutting edge experiences
- Influences key decision makers to challenge conventional practices and instill customer insights into the decision-making processes.
- Master’s degree in design combined with 5+ years of experience with background in Service Design, Research and Strategy or Planning
- Advanced knowledge in design, concept development, customer centricity, holistic view development, process understanding, technology understanding and stakeholder management
- Ability to inspire team members with up-to-date knowledge of the newest UX- trends and new interaction paradigms (e.g. VR, AR, Voice)
- An advanced communicator, brimming with positivity, warmth, and empathy, and a customer-centric mentality, able to communicate effectively, sucessfully across projects and teams
- Strong methodological knowledge in the areas of user experience (UX), user centered design (UCD), information architecture and interaction Design.
- Strong visual skills and the ability to translate concepts into clean and easy-to-use User Interfaces
- Sound experience of applying the design process in agile and cross-functional teams including the Mindset and experience to understand exactly what customers need and want
- Work well under pressure, able to juggle many projects simultaneously and with the right priority
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.