EXPERIENCE DESIGNER TELEKOM DESIGN GALLERY (M/F/D)
To strengthen our Telekom Design Gallery team in Bonn, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious UX Designer (m/f/d) with broad experience in developing physical and digital visitor experiences in the space. The focus is on conceptual development of new content for selected topics, but also on the revision/addition of existing content as well as the curation of the entire Gallery topic portfolio.
The ideal candidate is excited by the challenge of creating an emotionally engaging, inspiring, and interactive visitor experience that is both informative and entertaining within the complex ecosystem of the Gallery, and presenting it to the guests in person:
- You are an expert in research and analysis. You identify, consolidate, and interpret trends, customer insights and needs, the group’s strategic priorities, sales targets, communications & management requirements, as well as emerging technologies.
- You translate those input into a meaningful and captivating visitor experience and create target pictures, concepts and narratives for new topics and showcases, and thus supporting the company's strategic, business & communication goals.
- For the development of new physical and digital show case and visitor journeys based on your concepts and narratives you formulate extensive use cases and user stories, communicated with strong storytelling.
- You brief and accompany the development and realization of tangible, holistic multi-sensory experience/ exhibition concepts in the space (3D & exhibition design, interior design, architecture, comm. design, visual design, motion design, audio design).
- To continuously improve the visitor experience you initiate/collect, analyze, and communicate strategic analysis, KPI achievement, and customer feedback.
- You design and conduct target group-specific guided tours in the Telekom Design Gallery.
- You lead complex projects from the design perspective
- If you want find out more about us click on the link here
Master's degree in design and 7+ years of experience with background in UX/design and the delivery/staging of content in space/digital.
You are also able to demonstrate the following knowledge and skills through a compelling portfolio of work examples:
- Ability to inspire team members with current knowledge of the latest UX trends and new ways to interact in the space
- Proficient communication, full of positivity, warmth and empathy, a customer-centric mentality, effective and successful at all levels within the organization, including leadership
- Strong methodological knowledge in service design, user experience, user centered design, storytelling, and staging
- In-depth experience applying the design process in agile and cross-functional teams
- Influencing key decision makers to challenge conventional practices and bring customer insights into decision-making processes
- Mindset and experience to understand exactly what customers and visitors need and want
- Expert knowledge in holistic view development, process-/technology understanding and stakeholder management
- Working under pressure with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and with the right priority
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
At Deutsche Telekom, there is one place where we experience and discuss our future lifestyle: The Telekom Design Gallery in our headquarters in Bonn, Germany. It is our laboratory for the future. Inspiring, promoting dialog and flexible, constantly reinventing itself. Always with people and their needs at the center. The Gallery makes Deutsche Telekom's strategy visible and tangible. But it's not about us. Rather, the Gallery is about understanding and presenting customer experiences, collaboration and the way people connect today and in the future. Our visitors come from different industries and hierarchies in business, politics, the press, but also from colleagues at Telekom and private customers.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.