Experienced developer, report designer
- Ensure the smooth running and expected quality level of the automated raw data imports, regular scheduled reports for the Alpine (Swiss and Austrian) organisation
- Maintain the reporting environment (servers, databases, owned applications), actively participate in hardware migration or technological change related activities
- Monitoring of the operation of the tools and connected interfaces, acting on any service interruption, incidents
- Development and implementation of internal measures to increase data quality, process completeness and automation
- Supporting customer on-boarding projects by fulfilling standard or non-standard automated reporting requests as defined in their contract (with possible direct customer contact)
- In close cooperation with the process management and SDM communities understand the business requirements, and provide creative solutions and develop the internal applications
- BSc or MSc degree in IT or relevant area
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar field
- ITIL know-how
- Knowledge of ASP.NET webapp languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, Power BI
- SQL, XML, SAP Business Objects (platform 4.0), Crystal reports competence
- Database, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, experience is an advantage
- Fluent English, intermediate German
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.