- Participate development of a Jakarta EE application system with mature technologies (EJB 3, JPA/JTA, REST/SOAP Web Services)
- Porting distributed monolithical applications to Microservice Architecture
- SOA to REST transformation
- Decouple services with refactoring
- CI (Bugfix/Features) implementation in Agile style sprint-driven release cycles
- 360-view support for the application system (Technical and Functional Telemetry)
- Development of Test Automation with JUnit/Mockito/Arquillian and related technologies
- Supporting management with reports and consultancy
- Application troubleshooting
- BSc in Information Technology or ongoing education
- Intermediate English language skill (basic German language is a real plus)
- Experience in software development and or 3rd level application support is a plus
- Willingness to learn and adopt, agile mindset
- Team player personality
- Ability to work self-managed on tasks, accuracy in deliverables
- Initiative, ambitious personality is a plus
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.