Experienced Full Stack Developer
- Taking over the development of existing ASP.NET web applications, web services (REST). These are mainly internal test- and test data management tools
- Possibly (but not necessarily) Angular client development
- Possibly data warehouse development using MSSQL Server technologies: Integration Services, Reporting Services, Analysis Services
- Experience in .NET (preferably v4+, Core), C#
- Experience in Microsoft web applications, web/REST services
- MS SQL knowledge
- The ability to work in a team but also independently if needed
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Microsoft BI technologies knowledge
- Entity Framework knowledge
- German language knowledge
- Good communications skills
- Ability to learn, work independently
- Ability to see through complex problems, connections
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.